Jr. Development Intern at Fillit
- 8 months ago
Fancy yourself as the next big Steve? Wozniak that is. Are you a recent graduate or simply looking for a big challenge in an exciting start-up environment?
At Fillit we are opening our doors to the most eager and exciting junior developers to join our growing team, and help our business take the next steps.
Who are we looking for?
– A young eager developer with a genuine interest in web development.
- Someone who can show off their skills with links to some previous work.
- Someone who is extremely interested in working in a non-corporate, start-up environment.
- Someone who is creative, innovative and loves to get stuck in.
- Someone who is keen to learn and grow with the company.
What experience would you need? Varying degrees of proficiency with;
- Ruby on Rails.
- REST APIs
- GIT version control
- AWS (EC2, S3)
- Agile development experience
What would you be working on if your were the lucky candidate?
- Working directly with Senior Developers and the Digital Director to develop our product.
- Maintaining the existing code base.
- Designing, developing and implementing new functionality with the Dev. Team.
- Monitoring our systems and ensuring they stay online.
- Developing tests and constantly improving product performance.
- Creative and intellectual input across all parts of the business and working with the wider team in an agile sprint environment.
What you’ll get:
- All expenses covered monthly (food, transport, etc)
- Performance bonus
- Various Training classes across the business inc. Creative, Social and Media Training
- Opportunity to grow into a potential permanent role
+ Loads more :)
-3 months with a 1 month Review period (to make sure we are both a perfect fit for each other)
Are you our guy or gal? If so contact; email@example.com with a recent CV, some examples of previous digital work and why you’re the perfect match for us. :)
- How to apply: